Terms and conditions
(For using photos, videos and any other visual files from the Media Library)
By accessing and/or using any images, videos and other data featured on the Easia Travel’s Media Library website (http://media.easia-travel.com), you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions, which are subject to the applicable laws regarding intellectual property rights:
Access to Easia Travel Media Library (the Media Library)
Access to the Media Library is uniquely reserved for those with the intention of promoting 'Easia Travel’ products and destinations.
Priority of access to Easia Travel’s Media Library is reserved for the personnel of Easia Travel and its subsidiaries as well as duly authorized service providers that Easia Travel and its subsidiaries may consult. Upon your first visit to the site, users must make an access request and identify themselves by using a registration form stating their title, first and last names, company, email, telephone, address and type of use for which they need photos regarding Easia Travel and its subsidiaries. Easia Travel reserves the right to refuse access, suspend an authorized access or terminate an authorized access, at its absolute and sole discretion.
For an authorized access, a confirmation email will be sent to the user, who can subsequently log-in using a password freely managed by said user.
The login and password are strictly personal and reserved solely for the user identified in the access request form, who expressly agrees not to divulge this information to anyone or for any reason whatsoever.
Authorized use of data
Images, videos and documents featured on the Easia Travel website (http://media.easia-travel.com) (hereinafter referred to as “Images”) are exclusively reserved for the promotion of all or part of Easia Travel’s products and destinations in online and print communication channels such as websites, social networks, blog, presentation, flyer and brochure and press excepting front cover pages. The Images obtained through the media library cannot, at any time, be used for personal purposes or transferred to any third parties to use or republic them in any format without a prior written permission from Easia Travel.
The user agrees to be subject to the supervision, control, inspection in respect of its use of the Images in accordance with the standards on use of the Images determined by Easia Travel as follows:
- The user is permitted to exploit the Images for the purposes of: (i) promoting the tourist services of Easia Travel only, as the Vietnamese partner of the user, targeted to tourists in order to attract those who wish to travel to Vietnam for tourist purpose and use tourist services provided by Easia Travel; (ii) training the staff of the user;
- The user is permitted to propagate the Images through various channels such as the press, including internet press, websites, social networking websites, brochures, organization of events);
- Any artwork, printed matters, printing plates, digital files, film separations, color separations or similar production using or incorporating an image, a video or a visual document from Easia Travel’s Media Library or any part of it will not be offered by the user to third parties for reproduction, re-publication or re-use without the prior written consent of Easia Travel.
- All the media files (photos, videos and other documents) downloaded from the Media Library must not be cropped, edited, superimposed with type or other materials, or have any part deleted or in any way defaced, unless previously agreed with Easia Travel, with written permission on their part. If the user wishes to insert its logo into the Images, the user must serve a prior notice on the Marketing Department of Easia Travel by email, clearly indicating the method of inserting the logo, size of the logo, position for inserting the logo... into the Images. The user may insert its logo into the Image only upon its receipt of the written consent from Easia Travel;
- The user shall not be permitted to use the Images for promoting the tourist activities of the competitors of Easia Travel.
- In particular, it is forbidden to use the content for any immoral, defamatory or damaging ends, intended to denigrate persons (natural or legal) and goods, and/or any other usage contravening the laws currently in force in Vietnam or the country in which the Visuals are to be used.
All the photographs, videos and any other visual documents that Easia Travel’s Media Library contains are the exclusive property of Easia Travel or third parties (suppliers, photographers, etc.), who have authorized Easia Travel to communicate them.
Copyright information is mentioned in the information below each photo.
When the copyright says “Easia Travel”, users do not need to mention the copyright when using the photos.
When the copyright mentions the name of a photographer e.g. “Michel Gotin”, “Ken Pao”, etc. users must mention the copyright information (i.e. the photographer’s name) when using the photos on their website, in their brochure, etc.
When the copyright says the name of our suppliers when using the photos users must mention the copyright of the supplier, i.e. the name of the supplier (hotel, restaurant, boat, etc.) stated in the title of the photo or document.
If you don’t see the copyright mentioned in the photos you would like to use, please contact us at email@example.com to make sure you’re allow to use them for marketing purposes.
Applicable Law, Competent Court and Contractual Documents
These general terms and conditions of use and restrictions to Easia Travel Media Library shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
Any dispute arising out of or in relation with these general terms and conditions of use and restrictions to Easia Travel shall be resolved arbitration at the Vietnam International Arbitration Centre (VIAC) at the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in accordance with VIAC’s rules of Arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Ha Noi, Vietnam. The language to be used in arbitration shall be Vietnamese.
With respect to any act in breach of the user, Easia Travel shall have the right to claim the user for compensation of damages caused to Easia Travel, including but not limited to the Images producing costs, physical loss and damages caused to the image and reputation of Easia Travel.
These terms and conditions of use and restrictions to Easia Travel Media Library can be modified at any time without prior notification; users agree to read and take note of them for each use.
Protection of Personal Data and Private Policy
Notice to EU Individuals: this Privacy Statement and its enumerated policies are intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and provide appropriate protection and care with respect to the treatment of your user information in accordance with the GDPR.
Easia Travel are committed to protecting your rights to privacy. We implement every necessary measure to protect the privacy of our clients and visitors to any of our online services. For detail information kindly find our Privacy Policies.
Under Vietnamese law, each individual has, for the personal data regarding them, the right to access, rectify and oppose and must write to Easia Travel Communication department to exercise their rights:
Marketing & Communication Department
ATS Hotel, Suite 326
33B Pham Ngu Lao Street
Tel: +84 (4) 39 33 13 62
Any request to use photographs or videos that is received by the http://media.easia-travel.com website will be handled as rapidly as possible.